Sagging eyelids can cause even more severe symptoms. For example, vision can be blocked by eyelids and eyelashes. This can be noted particularly when reading, but also for other common tasks as driving or watching television. Also, a tremendous amount of energy can be expended by the eyebrows and forehead just to keep the eyes open. A significant amount of fatigue can be felt around the eyes, particularly as the day wears on and these muscles tire of holding up droopy eyelids. Sometimes headaches are a direct result of baggy and droopy eyelids.
Upper eyelid blepharoplasty is also called cosmetic eyelid surgery or an eye lift. It is surgery performed on the eyelids to reduce puffiness and remove the excess hanging skin around the eyes. It gives the eyelids a more youthful appearance, reduces eye fatigue, and can help with vision.
For so many people cosmetic eyelid surgery is very exciting. In fact, cosmetic eyelid surgery or blepharoplasty is the most popular cosmetic surgery performed every year. Many people have thought seriously about finally taking care of their tired looking eyes. Surgery performed by a cosmetic eyelid specialist with a great deal of experience is a fantastic way of finally taking care of the eyelids. Droopy, saggy, hanging, bulgy eyelids can be transformed to greatly enhance appearance and express to others true energy and vitality.
The basic aim of ‘oily skin care’ is the removal of excessive sebum or oil from the skin. However, oily skin care procedures should not lead to complete removal of oil. ‘Oily skin care’ starts with the use of a cleanser. However, not all cleansers will work. You need a cleanser which contains salicylic acid i.e. a beta-hydroxy acid that retards the rate of sebum production. Cleansing should be done twice a day (and even more in hot and humid conditions).
Most of the oily skin care products are oil-free; however, it is always good to check the ingredients of the product, before you actually buy it. This is especially important if a product is marked as ‘suitable for all skin types’, instead of ‘oily skin care product’. ‘Oily skin care’ is also dependent on the degree of oiliness, if you aren’t too oily, so some of these ‘suitable for all’- type of products might be work for you too. For extremely oily skin, only oily skin care products are suitable. Your oily skin care routine can include an alcohol based toner (for an extremely oily skin). This can be the second step in your oily skin care routine i.e. just after cleansing. However, excessive toning can harm your skin.
The next step in your oily skin care routine can be a mild moisturiser. Again, the degree of oiliness of your skin will determine whether you need to include this in your oily skin care routine. If you do decide to include a moisturiser, be sure to use one that is oil-free, wax-free and lipid-free.
You could also use a clay mask (say once a week) as an oily skin care measure.
As far as the oily skin care products go, you might need to try out a few before you arrive at the one that is really suitable for your skin.
* You find excellent remedy for your dull hair in moisturizers with humectants, a simple one being safflower oil. However, you should not apply safflower oil directly to your scalp. Instead, take a few drops in your hand and apply on hair ends while it is dry. You need to keep it on your hair for at least two hours before washing it off. This helps to bring in and retain enough moisture through humectants.
* It is better to avoid using different heat styling agents like curling irons and blow dryers as they cause breakage and split ends. This damages your hair.
* If you need to use blow dryers, try with lowest temperature and a round brush. You need to dry hair roots first.
* Apply conditioners on hair ends only and you need to comb through conditioners to preserve moisture of your hair.
* Moisturizing shampoos on alternate days and only water rinsing on between days produces effective results.
* Body sunscreen is effective on your dull hair also, while you are enjoying at beachside or out in sun.
* Apply oil on your hair once a week and shampooing after an hour is excellent for your hair.
* Apply mixture of curd and egg on hair once a week before shampooing is an excellent remedy for dull hair.
* Clarifying shampoos washes away residue from different conditioners and other styling agents. These stick as residue to your hair and scalp and rob your hair of its luster and shine.
* Wash your hair with cool or cold water to seal hair cuticles and bring in bounce into your hair.
* It is best to avoid all hair products containing lanolin, silicone, two-in-one products, gels, and sprays.
Before we start, remember that if you have photosensitive skin, light pigmentation or a history of skin problems, then tanning beds are probably not for you. Having said that, the key factor that governs the quality of use are the tanning bed lights or bulbs that your tanning bed has. The number of tanning bed lights, the power of each light and the format of the tanning bed itself all play an integral role in determining the effectiveness. Fewer the tanning bulbs, lesser the power, more the time taken to tan but considerably lower skin reactions. So choose the tanning bed lights depending on your skin complexion and texture.
Secondly, exposure in tanning beds needs to be consistently spread in time with equal-timed doses. As a tanning bed tip, this is probably not as commonly understood and practiced as it should be. Changes in skin complexion are a gradual process and therefore any break in the regularity of the exposure might set you back on the tanning time-cycle. Ensure that in each of these doses, you follow recommended directions of use for the particular tanning bed that you are using.
And of course, no tanning bed tips would be complete without a mention of tanning bed lotions, pillows, goggles and apparel. The most obvious choice of these accessories is to go with the ones that make you feel comfortable while maintaining the safety requirement of tanning bed use. While people get swayed by discounted lotions, cheap goggles etc, we recommend that you go for a certified and branded product in any of these categories. The right lotion for the right skin will give your body the dream tanned look you have always wanted. Go ahead, use these tanning bed tips and make tanning memorable for you!!