* Laura Mercier tint moisturizer that leaves your skin feeling fresh. Comes in 7 shades all very natural. It has an SPF of 20 and is fortified with age-defying antioxidants.
* Elizabeth Arden tint moisturizer blends easily with enough coverage that you don’t feel naked. It doesn’t build up on dry patches. Demotologist tested. It has a SPF of 15
* Hydramax tint moisturizer is a lightweight hydrating lotion balancing moisture and coverage with natural-colour tint. Extract of Butterfly Lavender helps boost hydration by stimulating the water-trapping proteins essential for skin’s proper moisture balance. Comes in 2 shades.
* Bobbi Brown tint moisturizer won the “Best New Foundation” award in Nov 2004 in Health Magazine. This formula is rich and luxurious so its perfect for anyone with extra dry skin. It blends easily and gives skin light coverage. Deeply moisturizes skin, to help reduce the look of fine lines. Dermatologist tested.
* Avon tint moisturizer is great for younger skin, however it has a tendency to stick out like a sore thumb on dry skin. I tried applying it as a foundation with a make up sponge and as a moisturiser using my fingertips and both times my skin looked terrible. It has a nice feel and a pleasant floral scent but the overall look it gave me was not natural in any way, the dry spots on my face seemed to show badly. Perhaps better suited for pre 40’s skin.
* Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk liquid foundation is lush yet feather light with a very sheer texture. It is exceptional at correcting discoloration, elimating redness and blotchiness. Comes in 14 shades.
* L’Oreal True Match liquid foundation is a nice light weight and has terrific texture. No oils, fragrences or pore clogging materials. Contains vitamins B & E as well as glycerin to nourish the skin. Available in 24 colors.
* Laura Mercier liquid foundation is water based yet exceptionally creamy with a nice smooth finish. It has great coverage for a non oil based product. It isn’t greasy or drying and the color matches well. Application is best with a sponge, and you can get more or less coverage depending on how much you apply. Takes a few minutes to set.
* Revlon Age Defying liquid foundation has great coverage and does not feel heavy. It does have a fragrance which does not go away. May hot be the best choice if your skin is at all oily. By mid day face may tend to feel oily and some experience “zit” outbreaks. It has an SPF of 30. Limited colors.